Specialized stamping and coloring techniques on concrete can create a unique and beautiful exterior. A wide variety of concrete designs, textures, stains, polishes and colors are available.
Concrete is a cost-effective alternative to brick, pavers or natural stone. Installation is quick and the final product looks like natural materials in color and design, is durable and economical.
Our masonry concrete designers will help you create a unique backyard landscape, pool-scape, or front entry.
Stamped Concrete Applications
- Stamped Concrete Borders on Walkways, Patios & Driveways
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Stamped Concrete Interiors – basement floors
- Stamped Concrete Patios
- Stamped Concrete Pool Patio, Decks, Edges, Borders, and Coping
- Stamped Concrete Sidewalks
- Stamped Concrete Walkways
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire pits
- Retaining Walls
- Sitting Walls
View more of our completed stamped concrete projects.
- A front entrance can be transformed with concrete masonry. View the masonry elements and stamped concrete walkway of a residential home in Freehold, NJ
- A stamped concrete patio can be further customized/embellished. Check out this stamped concrete pool patio in Jackson, NJ.
- View more stamped concrete images in our online Gallery
- Call to see more photos of stamped concrete colors and designs and more completed stamped concrete projects.
Stamped Concrete Patio
A stamped concrete backyard patio with a custom fire
pit and stone sitting wall.
Stamped Concrete Pool-scape
A stamped concrete pool patio, custom steps, a pool
waterfall and a cultured stone retaining wall.
Stamped Concrete Driveway
A stamped concrete driveway has a beige base
and a square Ashler slate stamp pattern.